CHARLIE JOE JACKSON’S GUIDE TO HOLIDAY SHOPPING
December 2, 2011
When it comes right down to it, shopping for the holidays is like reading. None of us wants to do it, but sometimes we just can’t get out of it.
Here are a few ways to make your holiday shopping experience a little more bearable.
1. Don’t go into an empty store. You will be attacked by sales people.
2. Don’t go into a crowded store. You will be ignored by sales people.
3. Stop every seven minutes for an ice cream break.
4. Get every person on your list who’s under 17 years old the same thing.
5. While shopping online, always wear pajamas.
6. Wear pajamas when shopping in malls too, now that I think about it.
7. Don’t wait for the special gift-wrapping, it takes way too long. Do it yourself at home, with newspaper.
8. Buy small presents. Much easier to carry.
9. Never bring more than forty dollars. Twenty for presents, twenty for food.
10. Get something for yourself. You deserve it.