Charlie Joe Jackson’s Guide To Summer
May 25, 2012
Since Memorial Day weekend is the official start of summer, which is my favorite time of year, it seemed like a good time to check in! Here’s a short list to help you make the most of this wonderful, fantastic, perfect homework-free season.
1. Never use the words “summer” and “school” in the same sentence.
2. Don’t wear socks between June 1 and September 30.
3. Ice cream melts fast, so eat it quickly, then have some more.
4. If a girl asks you if she looks fat in a bathing suit, never say “yes.”
5. French fries go with everything.
6. Swimming counts as a shower.
7. When your mom tells you you’re getting too much sun, go inside and play video games.
8. Sand belongs on the beach, not in your bed.
9. Stay away from movies that involve a lot of screaming.
10. Never use the words “summer” and “reading list” in the same sentence.
There are no comments yet.
Leave a Comment