Charlie Joe Jackson’s Guide To Surviving The Hurricane
October 29, 2012
Hey everyone, CJJ here. I’ve got a few important tips on how to make it through Hurricane Sandy, so I thought I’d share them with you.
1. Eat a lot of ice cream, because it’s going to melt anyway when the power goes out.
2. Eat a lot of other stuff, while you’re at it.
3. Watch a lot of TV, since you won’t be able to when the power goes out.
4. After the power goes out, tell your mom it’s too dark to read.
5. When she tells you to read by candlelight, tell her it’s a fire hazard.
6. Look at the homework you were supposed to do, then laugh at it and say, “School’s closed, so we have nothing further to discuss.”
7. Charge your cell phone to 100%, so you can play video games for as long as possible.
8. Did I mention eat a lot of ice cream?