Charlie Joe Jackson’s Guide To The Actual Official Beginning Of Summer
June 17, 2013
I posted this a few weeks ago, but since this week is the OFFICIAL beginning of summer, I thought I’d throw it out there again.
Here’s a brand-new list to help you enjoy this amazing, spectacular, absolutely-no-school-whatsover season.
1. Cheeseburgers taste best with a beach in front of them.
2. Popsicles are good, but fudgicles are better.
3. All long pants should be banished to the attic.
4. Eat the cotton candy and fried dough after the rollercoaster, not before.
5. “Too humid” is a perfectly legitimate excuse for not mowing the lawn.
6. Take your cell phone out of your pocket before jumping in the pool.
7. Tell your friend to take his cell phone out of his pocket before you push him in the pool.
8. If you see the principal of your school at the beach or the movies, do not scream and run away.
9. 10 am is the new 7 am.
10. Television is the best sun screen.
There are no comments yet.
Leave a Comment