Charlie Joe Jackson’s Top Ten New Year’s Resolutions
December 31, 2013
Happy 2014 everyone! I love New Year’s resolutions – it’s such a great way to improve yourself and become a better person. Here are my top ten – you can borrow them if you want.
1. Only read books that are six pages or less.
2. Try to get better at not being helpful around the house.
3. Convince parents that video games are good for the soul.
4. Stop watching so much TV. Unless it’s on, in which case, watch more.
5. Eat less cauliflower.
6. Eat more chocolate-covered hot fudge sauce.
7. Get priorities straight: play with dogs, THEN do homework.
8. Get a lot of exercise walking back and forth to the refrigerator.
9. Don’t fool around on the bus. (Wait until school.)
10. Stop getting in trouble during detention.
Wishing Charlie & Jack an amazing 2014!
Leave a Comment